Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Series of Updates

With this post comes several changes.
I know Mr Owl! I'm just as surprised he's starting up again as you! He also needed an eyegrabber!

















1: This blog is going to be less formal and more of a "blog".
  • I missed the point of getting your ideas out and informing my audience as quickly as possible.
  • Posts will more than likely still be lengthy at times but short enough that it doesn't cause me to scrap it because I was taking too long and the information wasn't as useful anymore
  • I'm going to write in opinions and with that informally instead of a journalistic approach I tried to take earlier.  

2: I have a new writer
I'll leave the introduction to him but, he's been featured on this blog before.


3: I'm actually going to start posting again.  
This was hinted in the first item in the list but I just wanted to clarify. I've got several things in store to share and hope to have a few of them ready by the end of the week.




I would love to start hearing from you about what you like or what you would like to see, even what you don't like. You can do this by commenting under a post or emailing me at glitchboy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment