Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selling: iPod Touch 2nd Gen.

SOLD



2nd Generation 16GB iPod Touch including charging cable and two rubber-like cases. I bought it new in 2008. I've had a screen cover on it from within a few hours of opening it and I put the black case on it within at least two days. The screen is in perfect condition but the back plate is a bit scuffed up from dust getting in the protective case. Everything works perfect without any noticeable flaw in performance. I'm selling it because I'm upgrading from it.

$150 OBO


NOTE:

  • The black case is a bit beat up. The top has two slight tears on top. The white one is only slightly used.
  • Does not come with screen cover. I took it off to take the pictures and will remain in cloths until it is handed off after sale.
Here's the link to eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250800537044&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Here's the link to craigslist: http://lincoln.craigslist.org/ele/2312738822.html (electronics)











No comments:

Post a Comment