Saturday, January 1, 2011

DJ's Years in Photos

Just created my photo journal for 2011. I will be using blogger to post all my pictures.


This is the introduction page on djsyears.blogspot.com 


This blog was created so I may post my yearly photo journals more openly and the way I like it. I hope for this to work out better than posting them all to Facebook. I will NOT be doing so. Facebook photo uploading is slow and kills picture quality. If anyone would like these pictures larger send me an email at glitchboy@gmail.com


This was my 365 Day project for 2010:
The project makes you take a single picture everyday to summarize that day. The point is to make me try new creative things and to provide a photographic journal for the year.


 I unlike Brittany Rudman did not succeed. I gave up posting them about October if I remember. A lot of it had to do with losing my camera, then the charger, and then having nothing to take a picture of. I gave up on it. What i'm doing instead this year is making a revision to it. 


Here is My 365 Day project for 2011:
I will still be taking pictures for a photographic journal and posting them for everyone to see with a quick explanation. BUT, like I said above there will be a few revisions.
  1. I will not be taking a picture for every single day. This proved to be very difficult when nothing was happening and certain events would not allow me to
  2. I may post several for a day. I wanted to do this last year and did for a couple of occasions but I hope to do this more often now.

Check out last year's photos at:
The image is supposed to be interesting as well descriptive of the day

Some may seem to have little meaning to you.
This may be true but to me it'll hold that meaning.
In this case just enjoy the picture :-)


PLEASE: If I ask you to be in a picture but you don't want to be in it, just bear with me for the picture. Don't be a Johnny Raincloud and ruin the picture. Let me know if you wouldn't like to be in another and I'll avoid it if possible. 

Also


  • I love receiving feedback and would like to hear just which you like and dislike. 
  • I am open for suggestions but keep in mind this is supposed to be my creative journal so let me take care of the creative part after the helpful idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment